Monday 25 June 2012

The Faceshop - Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask


In this 8th article

we would like to share about another brand mask!!

The brand we recommend and intro to you guy is

THE FACESHOP

-------------------------------------------------------


 Raspberry Roots Sleeping Mask

is not the sheet mask.

It is the cream mask that you can apply before you sleep

and don't need to wash out.

So that, it is convenient for those who would like to

apply mask before sleeping.

Raspberry Roots from the Himalayans are rich in anti-oxidants,

essential to promote collagen synthesis.

3 main features of this line: 

lifting the skin, tightening pores and supplying hydration and minerals

-------------------------------------------------------
The Faceshop recommends usage:
Only a few easy steps “Apply, sleep and wash”,
and you can instantly tighten pores and
re-contour the skin that lack of resilience.
In gel texture form and yet it is not greasy
Must-have item for busy cosmopolitans.
 -------------------------------------------------------
My Personal Experience
 
What is a sleeping mask some might ask?
 
Well, its basically a facial mask that you sleep with it!
 
I was very skeptical and raised both brows when I heard it too.
 
How is it possible for you to sleep in a facial mask?!
 
Wouldn't it stain your pillow case / bloster case and get all messy? 
 
Apparently not!

Its a semi-opaque gel-like product that you apply
 
after your last step of your skin care regime (ie. after your night moisturizer)
 
I'll apply a really light layer,
 
wait for about 3-5 minutes till its completely dry and head to lala land.

I'll wake up to a really soft and supple skin in the morning!
 
Not to mention that my skin is oh-so-smooth too!
 
The product smells heavenly too!
 
Its a very fruity scent that seems to have a sleeping effect on me!

I am so tempted to use this every night
 
but its recommended for twice a week
 
so I'm sticking to that routine in fear that it might be too rich for my skin.
 
But I do a deep cleansing mask in between those 2 applications.

This is one product I'll definitely repurchase after completing this tube!
 
 -------------------------------------------------------
 
try to check it out for this product->

No comments: