Friday 15 June 2012

Cetaphil cleanser




This gentle, soap free cleanser was originally
 formulated for dermatologist, 
specifically for the 
everyday cleansing of even the most sensitive skin.

The Cetaphil cleanser is 
non-comedogenic and Fragrance free .
Besides that, the Cetaphil cleanser is Dermatologist recommended.

The direction for use without the water:
 Apply a liberal amount of cleanser 
to the skin and rub gently. 
Remove excess with a soft cloth,
 leaving a thin film on the skin.

The direction for use with water: 
Apply cleanser to the skin and rub gently. Rinse.

The ingredients is using the Water, 
cetyl alcohol, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, 
stearyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben.

In my experience, 
I have very sensitive skin and 
found that this is perfect for my face.
 I was using something more expensive 
but this fits the bill, 
no extra perfumes or dyes. 
Use this product morning and night
 and I absolutely love it. 
It has a nice smell and 
leaves my skin feeling clean and soft
 without being dry. 
That and you can get a big bottle for
 a great price! It literally lasts weeks.
 This is the Wonderful product. 
Considering how much you 
actually need to use, it lasts a long time.
 I use this for my face, not the actual facial cleanser
 so maybe that is even better! 
Other than that, 
this product is my favorite because 
it cleans my skin which is combination to dry,
 while leaving it soft.
 It was recommended by my dermatologist.
 It is great and does not leave my face feeling greasy or dry.

The website: http://www.cetaphil.com/Home/where-to-buy-cetaphilhttp://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/2012/05/cetaphil-daily-facial-cleanser-review.html

No comments: